- When you go to the website click on Practice, then 3rd Grade, log in, and find a skill that you would like to practice under one of the available categories.
- Click on Student, select book 2 (the first green and blue book), and then choose a lesson to practice. Students will be able to review word definitions or play games to practice.
- Click on the list that you want to practice.
- National Geographic Kids is a great resource for students to use when studying new countries. In third grade we use this website to watch videos and slide shows. National Geographic Kids also has a lot of other fun features, enjoy!
- Scholastic news is a weekly reader that our classroom subscribes to. Students may read virtual editions by visiting the site and using our classroom password. Each virtual edition incorporates videos, games, vocabulary, and more.
Quizlet Quizlet is a great way to practice for upcoming quizzes and tests! Click on the icon to join my class on quizlet.
readwritethink.org is a great resource for many writing purposes. Use this link to create a poem.